Hey,

We're definitely committed to the freemium model, so there should always be
a free plan + free web hosting.  What we might do is tweak the bandwidth
and cpu usage restrictions to encourage heavy users to start paying, but
people running a small webapp shouldn't have anything to worry about.

I should also say that it's our intention to grandfather in any feature
changes for the free accounts in future.  So if, for example, we decided
(say) that HTTPS was going to become a paid-for feature, we'd still keep it
free for any users that had already signed up, they could still keep using
HTTPS on their free web apps - it would only be new free accounts that
would be HTTP-only...

Hope that helps?

cheers,
HP