17.1.2013 15:50, Shai Berger kirjoitti:
Hi Django devs, and in particular Oracle users,

This is to remind you of fixes I proposed for the Oracle backend, which were
mostly discussed and accepted, but seem not to have made it into the codebase
yet. I am referring to:

What comes to your fix for named parameters I would give it +0. Not necessity but I would found it useful, specially when adding lot of parameters like we have to do in few places to use our legacy data.

Continuing to Oracle fixes I would also like to see incorporated fix for bug #19606 [2] for unicode support and Django detection algorithm due changes between cx_Oracle versions 5.0.x and 5.1.x. PR #650 [1] exists for that.

[1] https://github.com/django/django/pull/650
[2] https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/19606

--
Jani Tiainen

- Well planned is half done and a half done has been sufficient before...