Hi Aymeric,

On Friday, March 8, 2013 11:32:52 PM UTC+1, Aymeric Augustin wrote:

> Carl was kind enough to review the branch in detail. (Thank you!)
>
> I'll take his feedback into account, clean up the history, and push a new
> version tomorrow. I hope to merge it during the week-end.

If you don't care about the timeframe I'd like to smoke test it on
Postgresql,  Mysql, Oracle on Tuesday (again -- due to an exam I won't have
time for earlier tests [although I am pretty sure postgres and mysql are in
a good shape after my previous tests]). In the worst case scenario I'd ask
you to give me till the 16th.

I'd also like to ask if we really want to have savepoints as default.
Looking at my pluggable projects I'll usually have
@atomic(savepoints=False) around __every__ complex view since I don't know
if ATOMIC_REQUESTS will be true or false. Even if I use it as context
manager most views won't care about transactions vs savepoints, so in most
cases ensuring a transaction at all should be enough.

Regards,
Florian