Re CSP

It's more or less fine to start using it. It needs a clean API for configuring
it still but it's pretty solid.

However a newish feature that has been added is the ability to allow _some_
inline scripts but not all. This feature doesn't have widespread support yet
sadly though.

The other thing about CSP is that policies are defined per response. So a page
that uses inline scripts could be allowed them while another page doesn't.