Hi all,

Some improvements have been made and documentation is coming.

For the curious, here is a 5min screen recording of me using it on our
deployment environment that I'll present this weekend on djangocon-europe.
You can watch it here:

https://vimeo.com/66302371

It shows:

- The hierarchical architecture of the deployment tree. (navigation through
the nodes.)
- Interacting with remote redis shell and the django shell. (some of our
deployment services.)
- source code introspection
- sandboxing of deployments.
- one complete (sandboxed) setup of our distributed application.

What's not shown, but great:
- typing "--connect" will open a bash shell on the remote end of the
current node.
- introspection of everything
- a lot more.

Feedback is very welcome, but maybe keep it off django-developers.

https://github.com/jonathanslenders/python-deployer/

Enjoy!
Jonathan