Hi Carl,

On Sat, 18 May 2013, Carl Meyer wrote:

I don't think this should be fixed in the test runner itself; in general, file-path test labels _should_ be interpreted as relative to wherever you are running the tests from.

But it should be fixed in the test_runner.test_discover_runner.DiscoverRunnerTest.test_file_path test - that test apparently needs to isolate itself better by setting the CWD for the duration of the test, or something similar. Mind filing a bug? I should be able to take a look soon.

Done, thanks: https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/20449

Cheers, Chris.
--
Aptivate | http://www.aptivate.org | Phone: +44 1223 967 838
Future Business, Cam City FC, Milton Rd, Cambridge, CB4 1UY, UK

with company number 04980791.