There doesn't appear to be a way to load fixtures from JSON (using Postgres
- works fine in sqlite3) for the following models:

class Collection(models.Model):
    main_thing = models.OneToOneField(
        'things.Thing',
        null=True,
        on_delete=models.SET_NULL
    )

class Thing(models.Model):
    collection = models.ForeignKey(
        'collections.Collection'
    )

Here is the exception:

Problem installing fixture 'my_fixture.json': Could not load
collections.Collection(pk=1): insert or update on table
"collections_collection" violates foreign key constraint
"main_thing_id_refs_id_3a4d3fef"
DETAIL:  Key (main_thing_id)=(1) is not present in table "things_thing".

I'm not sure if the issue is due to the unique constraint implied by a
OneToOneField, or if it's just related to this issue:
https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/3615 (seems like that ticket and
related ones have been closed for years, so possibly not related).

Any thoughts?

Note: I'm using @1.6a1