Hi Juan,

Thanks for your detailed examination and report. The best way to proceed is
definitely to create a ticket in trac:
https://code.djangoproject.com/newticket .

Then, if you are willing and like to become a contributor, you can either
add a patch or create a pull request on github.

Thanks for your work!

Wim