Hi all,

Many people post django-users questions to this group by accident. I find
the name of our group to be misleading: it seems to refer to people who
develop in django, but actually it is meant for people contributing to
django.

To limit confusion, my proposal is to rename django-developers to
django-contributors.

In addition, maybe django-users can be renamed as well, because the concept
of a User in django is different from a django programmer.

Regards,

Wim