On 22 juil. 2013, at 12:16, Loic Bistuer <loic.bist...@sixmedia.com> wrote:

> That was my original proposal; the first 20 comments on the ticket and one
> nearly complete implementation are based on this idea.

Oh, sorry. I dived into the pull request without reading the ticket first.

I'm really trying to help this ticket move forward (in the best possible way
for Django), not to hinder it, so please ignore me if I'm rehashing things that
have already been discussed before.

I'll get back to this thread if I can block a few more hours to review the
situation in greater detail.

--
Aymeric.