On djangoproject.com and the docs in particular, we don't underline hyperlinks,
though we do, with dots, if it's a hyperlink to a class or function or module.

That means users need to rely on the colour of the text to determine whether
something is a link or not.

It works fine for me, but I don't know how well it will work for colourblind
users (I tested it using a simulator -
<http://colorfilter.wickline.org/?a=1;r=;l=9;j=1;i=1;u=https%3A//docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/performance;t=n>
 and it wasn't actually too bad in that).

Is there any reason not to have all links underlined, in the interestes of
improved accessibility?

Daniele