Hi Stan,

I would simply include some text in the license noting that some images are
taken from the Django source and their usage is subject to it's license,
with a link to the Django license.  I'm sure that'd be plenty sufficient
attribution.

All the best,

  Tom

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/ae579780-fd75-4fa5-8fd0-c884183a7c3e%40googlegroups.com.