I would suggest that's the kind of thing which is unlikely to get merged,
mainly for security reasons as someone could potentially configure it more
wrong than other things. It's also only useful or relevant for nonstandard
large deployments such as yourselves.

That said, sounds an interesting solution and would make a good library.
However I'm not knowledgeable enough to say if it is a good idea from a
security perspective.

Marc

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAMwjO1EFy4Bq5%2BKyn8XoNNsmrJeymrc1eTRajp38_muHnJXqeA%40mail.gmail.com.