On Tuesday, February 25, 2014 5:02:26 AM UTC+5:30, Tim Graham wrote:

> "Now I would like to know whether it would be suitable for GSoC?"
>
> Maybe! As these tickets touch many different aspects of Django, I'm
> guessing you'll need to do quite a bit of research in order to convince us
> you have the breadth of experience to tackle them all. Some of those
> tickets also have existing patches -- you'll need to review them to see if
> additional work needs to be done (or if not, please bump the ticket to
> ready for checkin). If I were you, I'd map out more than 12 weeks worth of
> tickets in case some of the ones you choose initially are completed by
> community members in the meantime. Presumably if your proposal were
> accepted, you could assign them to yourself at that time.

In order to chalk out work enough for 12 weeks, I think I will extend my
proposal to 'improving error reporting and fixing related bugs/issues.'
because while I am going through the issues, I have found many tickets
which need work to be done regarding some strange thing happening, but they
are not related to 'improving error reporting' but are worth fixing and
AAMOF they interest me as well.

Regards,
Anubhav Joshi

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/b54ce376-7c6c-4cfc-845a-a7edad5a211b%40googlegroups.com.