On Tuesday, February 25, 2014 10:22:02 PM UTC-8, Kevin Sebastian wrote:

> My name is Kevin Sebastian and I have been working with django for quite
> some time and I would like to contribute to any of its projects.I will be
> grateful if someone can offer any suggestion for the same.I am also
> proficient in python and its various libraries and I have worked on python
> applications before.

Check out the documentation on the Django project site, specifically this
page. It gives you information on how to contribute and how to get started.

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.6/internals/contributing/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/b93a1317-118b-4a14-9ea1-5912cadc5176%40googlegroups.com.