+1 for multiline template tags

Regarding: "we want to discourage putting business logic in the template"

Long template tags can happen even if they are logic-less, and they would
read much nicer over several lines. For example:

{% cloudinary main_image.image width=300 height=300 class="img-thumbnail
main-product-image" crop="fill" gravity="face" effect="sepia" %}

There's no business logic here: every parameter in this tag is
presentational log and belongs in templates (<- unless I'm wrong about
that, please suggest a refactoring to me if you believe one is appropriate
here!)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/1d8b7534-07b8-40f4-9f8d-ebd642a8217d%40googlegroups.com.