Hi Roman,

I'm a software engineer currently working on my master thesis. I've been
working with Python and Django for some years, in particular in the Open
Access field, and I'm interested in NeuroStars project. Give me a day to
read more about it and formulate my idea, then I will contact you again!

Cheers,
Paolo

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/489c13aa-c9ba-47a7-be48-12f642fb84df%40googlegroups.com.