I suspect you're probably right.  Having to run makemigrations in between
making changes to model code and running tests isn't the end of the world i
suppose.  Will know better what I'm talking about  when I've actually got
to that part of the book...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CACFvh9-rUnEjMvq6i8r73%3DWpqqy7R4u08LMKgNLr2xe21fwChg%40mail.gmail.com.