While there are some backwards compatibility concerns, I believe option 1
is better:

- It provides consistency out-of-the-box for international websites.
- It makes the default behavior more reasonable in general.

--
Aymeric.

Aymeric.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CANE-7mXbMpMZeAh3iSahWKFYz9KNuGGO0dR7g51_MTdmM59HVg%40mail.gmail.com.