Thanks Tim, exactly what I was after. I linked to the wiki but obviously
didn't read it all :/

Michal, do you think you'll be able to pull Case expressions together by
the first or early second week of January to allow for review and changes?

Cheers

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/1fdf0ac0-1356-4841-9ec4-8b46e890d430%40googlegroups.com.