Hi All,

I made a pull request. https://github.com/django/django/pull/4250/files

I wish I would have thought of this two months ago, but I think it's too
big of a change to get into 1.8 this late. I personally don't want to
potentially have the release delayed because of possible issues with this
change.

Collin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/42dd32f4-c06c-42e4-86f5-ab024b6ae0a7%40googlegroups.com.