I mean I made the proposal, but one drawback will be when linking to
Postgresql Docs, what if they change the links? I mean that's barely
happend in the past, however the "
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/non-durability.html"; is
fairly new. (9.x).
So we need to track every major upgrade on Postgresql if the docs changed.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAPDLAU4KJnjGKjzfBMGSTqfb%2BB%2BPZvQSoTbrNyYoXMUWeLLJ%2Bg%40mail.gmail.com.