Bumping this thread a bit because I subscribe to Debian's tracker for their
Django package, and there's some question of whether we do or do not
officially support Python 3.5 on Django 1.8. Was there ever a final
decision?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAL13Cg8YvtqrTa7OTTQR-nbFqaanV0jc38XLHJXWMq6VuCLbYA%40mail.gmail.com.