Hi All,

I'm leading a team of 7 students that are looking to contribute to Django
for a group project that will span the next 4 months.  Our professor has
stated that we should try to work on features instead of bugs so I was
wondering what would be the best way to go about that.  Should we talk to
someone in particular or just claim tickets
on https://code.djangoproject.com/query under the name UoG student group?
 Bit of info about us: We are a group of 3rd year students at the
University of Guelph in Guelph, Ontario.  The professor has been a bit
vague on if we will PR our code while we write it or if we will wait until
the end of the semester in 4 months time.

- Jason Atkins

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/9a75f0d4-8565-49e7-b1a7-cedb3e3cae1f%40googlegroups.com.