Hey guys!

(I also made this post to django-users, but I think the discussion here can
be about ways that we can improve Django to work better on AWS Lambda.
Forgive the double-post.)

I'm pleased to announce the release of Django-Zappa - a way to run
serverless Django on AWS Lambda + API Gateway.

Now, with a single command, you can deploy your Django apps in an
infinitely scalable, zero-configuration and incredibly cheap way!

Read the announcement post here:
https://gun.io/blog/announcing-zappa-serverless-python-aws-lambda/
Watch a screencast here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plUrbPN0xc8&feature=youtu.be
And see the code here: https://github.com/Miserlou/django-zappa

Comments, questions and pull requests are welcome!

It seems quite performant already, but I bet there are ways that we can
improve Django to work better on Lambda.

Enjoy,
Rich Jones

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/e211b4de-0910-4bf6-ac72-6a6cc39de9f9%40googlegroups.com.