While I think it's true that a process centric workflow (wizards, or hubs
anyone?) would be incredibly useful, that does not take away from the fact
that the model centric admins are also incredibly useful, and time saving.
It's so easy to add search, sorting, bulk actions, etc to an admin--these
are things I've often spent days or weeks working on in other systems.
With django it is often a matter of minutes to add these incredibly common
features.  This is probably one of my favorite things about the django
framework.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/26ee6e6b-f5dd-4959-a8d9-d1be6acfad4b%40googlegroups.com.