Hi. Please verify:

1 - what is your version especify name (home, professional, etc) 32 or
64bits, locale / language, python version

2 - look at your environment var system %PATH% (not user path) (to see open
cmd and echo %PATH%

3 - if your %PATH% do not have python/scripts folder declared or firewall
active block python pip executions.

> I am not able to install Django 1.9.2(any version of Django ) in Windows
> 10. I am using following command to install Django
>
> pip install Django==1.9.2
>
> it is working fine in Windows 8 and Windows 7. It seems like this is is the
> issue with pip tool
>
> If i simply type pip.exe also nothing is happening in console.
>
> If anyone facing same issue in Windows 10. Please help to solve this

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/aa1bc911-cf2d-4e41-8872-4382c0133f21%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/aa1bc911-cf2d-4e41-8872-4382c0133f21%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

gilberto dos santos alves