Ugh. As a strong advocate of both django and zappa, I'd love it if we could
keep the conversation on target without degenerating into stack attacks. If
you don't want to weigh in, please feel no obligation to do so.

I do agree that we could pare down the profile into more actionable
sections. I'll see if I can get something a bit more preprocessed in the
near future. Perhaps that will help keep this thread on target.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/0093ead4-21e7-417a-b9e4-e331307dd312%40googlegroups.com.