Hi

I have updated my proposal
<https://gist.github.com/akki/b438292c2c3cf199012f> and completed the
timeline. I saw how expressions work and now have a clear idea of how they
would be used in indexes - I have added a short description of the same in
my proposal.

Please have a look. I would love to hear any suggestions for further
improvement. If there are any questions, I will be happy to answer.

Regards
Akshesh Doshi
(akki)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/5ebdb9b6-5406-40b1-a18f-ede8851192c0%40googlegroups.com.