I'm a big fan of pulling things into github.com/django. One other point
which has been raised when I've mentioned this before is the role of the
django fellow(s) with regards to these projects. This should at least be
touched on in the DEP.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAMwjO1Hiu3uYr2if4JP%2BoVMhVef%3D_J57dFdko6%2BpTzoDGMerLA%40mail.gmail.com.