If these are what qualifies as critical, I don't think this is a good use
of our time.

Alex

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 1:50 PM, Ivan Sevastoyanov <
ivan.sevastoya...@gmail.com> wrote:

> <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-E2m40QeK7JE/V8cY0CHgj4I/AAAAAAAABZs/ba0v7kckZ_w5X9d5FbdVu3LYZi6uU4NxACLcB/s1600/Criticals.png>
> I'm posting the the 11 criticals. In my opinion, they are not critical,
> they are just code smells. I will try to export the report so you can
> review the major issues by groups.
>
> Regards,
> Ivan
>
> On Wednesday, August 31, 2016 at 2:15:48 PM UTC+3, Tim Graham wrote:
>>
>> Any security issues should be reported to secu...@djangoproject.com,
>> otherwise it's fine to share the information here.
>>
>> On Wednesday, August 31, 2016 at 2:25:55 AM UTC-4, Ivan Sevastoyanov
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> All the rules are with a default severity so there might be some major
>>> issues that it's worth reviewing them. I will post the critical issues this
>>> evening because I'm at work now. Do you want to post them somewhere else
>>> because it's a sensitive information? I will try to find out how to export
>>> the whole report in a convenient format.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Ivan

> msgid/django-developers/7263b3cc-a0b6-4dc6-9a33-
> 204ed3aac9a5%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/7263b3cc-a0b6-4dc6-9a33-204ed3aac9a5%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

GPG Key fingerprint: D1B3 ADC0 E023 8CA6

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAFRnB2VTa2vEKswH357Lk%3D3KmcRSacj0W4UwCvNrDreq2SgqWQ%40mail.gmail.com.