Appreciate the security concerns of the jenkins boxes, but Jenkins is the
obvious choice as a task runner. My first thought would be to bring up a
special slave that was particularly hardened and walled off from the
regular PR runners. I'm unsure how far access to the slave from the master
could be minimised via permissions etc. At that point though, it'd probably
be easier to have a simple bash script on this make believe instance that
ops could ssh to and run. Or a combination of both - using jenkins for the
version bump and package build, pushing the artifact elsewhere, then
manually running a sign + deploy step.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/9c8d0288-85bb-4d02-96e2-1e018462b5de%40googlegroups.com.