On Monday, January 9, 2017 at 2:43:00 PM UTC-5, Дмитрий Симонов wrote:

> Ok. Here is my example with multiline annotations.
>
> https://github.com/a1fred/django-template-type-annotations
>
> What do you think?

It should probably avoid parsing of the main body, I don't believe that to
be canonical with the rest of django's tags.

It might be better to parse each pair of variables from the {% var %} tag
itself. Just allow that tag to take more than one pair and you should have
all the support for single and multiple declarations.

The other issue I have is that the tag doesn't effect the output the
template produces, so it's placement in templates will complicate the
formatting for non-coding contributors. This might be worth it, but I can
see the benefit of keeping these check lists outside of the template file
itself too. Having a test suite pick up these issues is my preferred
pattern, but anyway you develop it you'll have a very small amount of use
from most projects.

Best Regards, Martin Owens
Inkscape Website Admin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/a06029e0-ceb4-4b7c-bd63-6acbaa406fd1%40googlegroups.com.