This look like a question for django user.

The QuerySet API is only an abstraction layer to SQL code. That's why
it require a database.
If you really don't want to store your object on a filesystem, sqlite
support database living only in memory. That's mainly for testing
purpose but that could fit your use-case. And django support multiple
database.

> Hi,
>
> It would be really convenient for me if there was an implementation of the
> QuerySet API which instead of using a database as its data source, used
> in-memory model instance that had not been persisted to the database at all.
>
> I looked around and found nothing like this.
>
> Is this because nothing like this exists? Is it because it's a terrible idea
> for a reason that's not obvious to me? Would it not be awesome for the API
> for interacting with collections of in-memory instances and with a
> database-backed collection to be the same?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Paul

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/d4f7c142-5d3f-4158-98bb-1e2171f0e63e%40googlegroups.com.

Cordialement, Coues Ludovic