Hi Carl,
  I don't quite understand why get_module_paths() in your wsgiwatcher
project is returning a list of python module paths. I thought it would
return the directory that needs to be monitored. Could you please tell me
how this part works? Thanks.

David Ma

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/4fac9a8a-231d-41c5-a5fb-6eaeb2bd148f%40googlegroups.com.