I certainly care about mobile support. Being able to use even a limited
version of Django admin on my phone would make my life significantly better.

PJJ
http://philipjohnjames.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CACXM1yFuL13wX4g%2BrGt%3DE%3D8P29W1zw5iN00dgwUrq6KGqwieLg%40mail.gmail.com.