Hello

I would like to add that the application level joins are scripted such that
they are *atomic in nature. *Which means if there is another thread/process
operating in parallel, It will have no impact on final output. Is this why
you feel an application join is scary?

Regards
Nes Dis

On Friday, 8 September 2017 18:33:59 UTC+5:30, Nes Dis wrote:

> Hello
>
> I am wondering what is the state of the art on Django having a backend
> connector for MongoDB database backend. There are a few solutions out there
> but they don't work as expected.
>
> A possible solution for this is to have a connector which translates SQL
> queries created in Django, into MongoDB queries.
>
> I would like to hear the *expert opinion *from the esteemed members of
> this group on this concept.
>
> A working solution for this can be found here: djongo
> <https://nesdis.github.io/djongo/>. (Django + Mongo = Djongo) The project
> is hosted on github.
>
> Regards
> Nes Dis

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/5252cca0-90f4-42d2-9b10-333f2a44ccd2%40googlegroups.com.
        • ... Shai Berger
  • Re: Ha... Nes Dis
    • R... Josh Smeaton
      • ... Anssi Kääriäinen
    • R... Patryk Zawadzki
  • Re: Ha... Santiago Fraire Willemoës
  • Re: Ha... Nes Dis
    • R... Tom Forbes
    • R... 'Tom Evans' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
  • Re: Ha... Nes Dis