I have been working a lot with Django and I have always asked myself how is
it possible that they decided to use Django Template system rather than
Jinja2 <http://jinja.pocoo.org/docs/2.10/faq/>, when it is way more
intuitive, just like writing natural Python! Someone may argue that  it's
matter of taste but I bet they haven't tried both template systems.

Yeah I know... we can still use Jinja2 if we want to, but shouldn't it be
the native choice when is obviously the best?

Regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/566bd276-110c-4374-bd1e-ed5afbceb839%40googlegroups.com.