Hi,

On Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 2:40:07 PM UTC+1, Vlastimil Zíma wrote:

> Is there a reason not to use namespace from root urlconf? Can we change
> that, i.e. make root resolver to load the app_name of the root urls? Did I
> missed something else?

I don't think there is any reason to not allow it. That said the usefulness
seems kinda questionable to me (ie if you enable the admin you already have
another app for the root urlconf). In that sense I'd say: patches welcome
and there is nothing obvious speaking against merging them as long as they
don't introduce performance issues.

Cheers,
Florian

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/f018ba7b-7bb6-43ce-8ec0-3cc02010c7e4%40googlegroups.com.