Hi Billy,

This plan sounds more like a plan for a plan. If you're serious about
wanting to participate in GSoC, then you need to have **specific** ideas
and goals. By this, I mean your proposal should be able to be picked up by
anyone and implemented. You're missing any actual feature proposals. To be
successfully chosen, what you'd need to demonstrate is that you have a good
understanding of how things already work, and the problems that people
face. You'd also accompany your proposal with code/test examples of **how
things are now** and **how things will be** once you've completed the
project.

Regards,

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/381ad22a-86f7-4982-bf63-a680274aaa86%40googlegroups.com.