Hi.

Fix of #24483 breaks possibility to declare dynamic choices for model's
fields.
I read the ticket and I understand the initial problem, but it was used
frequently to support dynamic choices.

Now we have always consistent but static choices, tests are passing,
migrations have consistent choices list (never used, but they are there),
but we lost an important functionality.

It would be nice to bring back previous behaviour and fix the problem on
the migrations/keepdb side, not in models.

BR,

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/00b9fee3-d3e1-4ee8-811e-ac38ef7b8992%40googlegroups.com.