Thanks! I'll keep in on list as long as no one feels spammed :) And I'm
very glad you asked about support -- it's been on our minds a lot lately.

I did some more digging on the ForcedTimeZone test. No issues on your end!
That test gets skipped, and the test runner emits `datetime.datetime.min`.
This confuses the uploader. There's agreement over on NUnit
<https://github.com/nunit/nunit/issues/2339> for their implementation to
start emitting the current time instead of DateTime.Min, and I've raised an
issue <https://github.com/xmlrunner/unittest-xml-reporting/issues/168> with
the xmlrunner folks to make the same change. I'm also going to see if I can
track down the right person to be more liberal in what the uploader accepts.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAGtApQXLMT-rSgFyHBMEFSzh%3DDo50wvBxssTAzzREGS2rHAMag%40mail.gmail.com.