It's possible to entirely control the emails that are sent out by defining
your own AdminEmailHandler and overriding the LOGGING configuration to use
it. I described how on the ticket. The process is a bit cumbersome if all
you want to do is replace the usage of ExceptionReporter and I think we
should improve that. I'm +1 on reopening the ticket to make it easier to
swap in a custom ExceptionReporter for AdminEmailHandler.

Regards,
Michael Manfre

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAGdCwBtr2Lwjufvrc-6X-cGs%2B81-OuUeBCc-2PV9BwK0rR_E%3DQ%40mail.gmail.com.