It's a headache thing that replace `groups in auth.models.PermissionsMixin`
to `auth.Group`. because of the backward compatibility. I can not adjust
some code position. I have been written some patches. But they are not
enough well. I am working on it.

在 2018年9月11日星期二 UTC+8上午1:49:33,charettes写道:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/8d64b778-df0e-4446-8e78-9b303677f93e%40googlegroups.com.