Fastly could be a good fit. I've reached out to see if they'd be willing to
provide a free account. If anyone on this list works at Fastly or knows
someone who does, feel free to email/introduce me off list, too.

Tobias

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAMGFDKSbc3nGofkHqEneT6Mz8AU%3DHyT4Cci%3DupxfsZeSWGkEFg%40mail.gmail.com.