I was looking into how ansible is used to automate the deployment procedure
for django, and it does indeed seem to cover a lot of ground. It seems
unlikely that I can add anything particularly new to the automation
process.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/7c9c8c10-f8f3-4a5a-a9d9-37e0b8e10cc4%40googlegroups.com.