Hey Claude,
Thanks for your feedback on the feature, I fully agree with you. I think we
should remove that warning message about the missing package. I will make a
PR to do that.

Regarding creating another reloader: it should not be that difficult to do
at all since we have all the other pieces in place. In theory it's just
implementing a class with single generator method.

If people agree I would like to use the 'watchdog' package for this rather
than the pyinotify library as it would be quicker to implement, a lot nicer
to work with and is easier to test.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAFNZOJMK_MCbKByWkVKC7QY8_As30%2BnKA4rR1c9UNqWLhUX60g%40mail.gmail.com.