Hi.

ke 13. maalisk. 2019 klo 18.19 parocks <saravanan.sellathu...@pearson.com>
kirjoitti:

> I have been working with Django for small clients.
> One of the feature I would really love to have is
> 1. Default User Registration feature (without having to fiddle with things
> like the admin portal)

Registration is not a simple thing. There are quite many ways to make
registration happen which is the reason that Django doesn't have any
default implementation for it. You can find several goid 3rd party packages
that handles different kind of registrations.

Also you may find that some would like to handle registration by Facebook,
Google account, LDAP and who knows what else there exists.

2. Forgot password feature

Django has it already. It's called reset password in contrib.auth

3. OTP for all user registrations by default

OTP like by TOTP, SMS messages, email or USB dongles or some other means?

And don't you want to have it in login rather than just in registration?

Like you see it's not trivial.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAHn91od53ZUAxBgziRch5SZfqbRrf4fDEgt9cifA0Y5h2SiAwQ%40mail.gmail.com.