I use `--keepdb` a lot, I never knew there was a shorthand and even know I do know wouldn't use it. For things like this I usually find it easy to remember the long option. So I'm +1 on changing it too, without a new shorthand for `--keepdb`. In the keyword usage `-k` must be followed by a keyword, so for people who did use it the shorthand, the old usage will break loudly which is good.

Luke