(Sorry I typed the incomplete message in the last post)

I came across this ticket while going over the feature list of Forms and
Formsets (# 18830 <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/18830>)

Feature requested in this thicket is something like

*FormWizard:*
*     It will be like a container which can have forms, formsets, and
formwizards itself.*

   1. Is this kind of feature still required?
   2. Will this be a good addition to the Form?
   3. Should I mention this in my proposal, as there is few time left for
   the final submission I may not be able to draft it properly?

The possible use of this will be to attach different forms in an HTML and
this form wizard will handle saving, etc of the forms. I was thinking of
keeping something like a management form similar to formset which will
handle the individual object and ensure which fields correspond to which
form/formset element within the wizard.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/0e6fe881-ea44-41b4-99e5-190841e66e20%40googlegroups.com.